Skip to content

Moving forward

Footy Addicts Uservoice is a space where you can show support for your favorite feature suggestions on Footy Addicts or even make a suggestion yourself!

Why don’t you give it a go?

Please report abuse, complaints or bug reports through Contact us.

9 results found

1. Transfer a spot in a game to another user

So, if you want to give your spot in a game you've paid for, a nice feature would be to be able to transfer your spot to another user, in case you can't make it but you can find someone to replace you.

So if user A has the spot reserved and user B wants to replace him:

• User A should set his spot 'on sale' (maybe this is not the best term). This will allow for a future expansion of this feature, and would help with avoiding sending too much invitations as spam

• Once user A has set that…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do not want to encourage people to sell or trade spots. In the past we have been more flexible on this and it only caused us problems with people dropping out last minute as they were holding their spots trying to find a replacement.

We do appreciate that the fee will not be recovered but people should accept this loss as part of the policy which they agreed when they signed up for a game.

2. Change Refund Policy

The refund policy should not be 24 hours before a game if someone else takes the place. So let’s break this down...

If I’ve joined a game and even an hour up to the game I opt out but during that hour someone joins the game, I get my refund as the new player has paid for their place. Now if they or anyone else leaves after that time, then they will need to pay for the for the slot, again unless someone else takes it.

In a nut shell, refunds are given immediately if the place gets populated, if…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Player Profiles

Players should have profiles with their location and position so that if I was looking for say a striker for a specific match then I can message that person directly asking if they fancied playing for my team.
    Also, after the match I would have the opportunity to rate their performance as a useful indicator for future people of their ability so they will know if the player in question will be good enough to suit their needs.

To assist this function it would be great if there was a search facility to find specific positions in my area and…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. provide a feature that lets subs be automatically added to the roster if someone else drops out?

For the game I am involved in, we end up with punters posting "Sub 1", "Sub 2" etc. It would be great if you could join the game as a sub so that if someone on the roster leaves the game, it gets allocated to Sub 1.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Grant a refund if someone takes spot...

The refund policy needs a review. Most games say no refund if you drop the game 48hrs before. Everyone wants full games, 8 v8, 9v 9v etc. Noone wants 8 v 7 etc. There have been a couple of times when I have missed games. It might get to a few hours before, and I know its going to be tight for me to make it, but i wont cancel my spot as I lose the money so will try and get there. If i cant then sorry for those that played, but i have paid. If you amended refund…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there, in the past we have tried to be more flexible with the refund policy and it only caused us problems, even game cancellations. Therefore the only way to continue organising games and be fair to everybody is to be strict to the policy.

On top of that we do not allow selling or trading spots between users as people who cannot make it to the game, hold on their spots hoping to get a replacement and when they drop it is last minute causing major disruption to the game

People who sign up on the games must respect the policy they agreed upon and remove themselves if they cannot make it to a game. If the lose the fee the lose the fee. It is part of the process.

Any extra payments are used to recover lost payments from games which are running with less people or game…

6. Add a forum

so we can discuss football related matters.ex improving fitness tips etc and sell/buy tickets etc

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search for number of players within x miles of a postcode. Ability to message them within the website to invite for new venue. I'm in south

Ability to search for members within X miles of a post code to then invite them for a local new venue. I am in south London and I'm sure there are more people hear. If I could message them all for a new venue that would be awesome.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am afraid the use of Footy Addicts is as game management tool, not to find extra players online. If somebody wants to create a game on Footy Addicts must have all players attending registered and confirmed online. This is our policy.

8. Remove 24hour cap on creating games

Currently you can only create games for "tomorrow" and not on the day. However, if you are using the app to recruit ringers for current teams (i.e, not kickarounds soley made of Footy Addicts players) then it would be useful to have the option to make it on-the-day, as this is often when you get dropouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to switch games in the same venue on the same day

I registered for a game at a certain time because the game earlier was fully booked but then a spot became available at the earlier game and I want to be able to switch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Moving forward